06/29/06
This a toxic day for me.. Erratic things are all around me sometimes I cant simply prioritize single things . My baby is asking me to go home early as what I expect. She said she if I cant see me soon, she will definitely got sick.. She's already longing for my presence.
Actualy, both of us were busy. Im a working person and she is a law student. Her study almost eats her time, somtimes she forgot to spare me a time. But that's okey with me. Im also busy in my work especially a multi-tasking in nature..
Well I just hope, everything would be fine when we reach our dreams.. After all we're still young ,both 22. So here's end my little story of my day.. There's more for tomorrow, I have to save the next page.. Just remember: Even the wise cannot see the future
No comments:
Post a Comment