Tuesday, November 25, 2008

In Pursuit

It's a new day and a good time to start pursuing things. Things I almost lost and forgotten for a long time. Things that need to regain and learn things to let go as what they are at the present.

Some said yesterday were just a dreams; today is reality and tomorrow is a vision. Last night while I was catching a bus ride, I heard a companion talking about irony of life. They say it's just a matter of DECISION. Yeah, it is a matter of deciding but it's easy to say than to do it. Comfort zone, memories, past life and etc vs opportunities for future were always in constant pressure and a "What if" "How come""Maybe" issues in life.

Nevertheless, God promise us a safe travel but He never says it will be easy an one. Life is indeed a pursuit of happiness and understanding its inner purpose. Keeping things moving while enjoying every second of it. So every time we fall is an opportunity to stand again and unopened door that needs to unlock and explore. Happy day guys!

No comments: